I have been following Atomic Balm's wonderful posts, photos, recipes & videos on their Facebook page. They make all natural soaps, bath fizzies, lip balms, scrubs, and so much more!
I enjoy the unique shapes, different packaging and very creative ways the products are put together and presented. There are many different textures and colours to each product.
It is personally important to me that Atomic Balm's products are made from all natural ingredients. I myself, often suffer from allergic reactions to many products, and the more I look into it, the more I realize how many chemicals are actually put into many of the products claiming to be "all natural". I am happy there are some out there, that keep true to their word.
I was finally able to try some products today & I have to say, each and every one of them were unique and inviting. They all smell phenomenal! {Good enough to eat! Which, I was informed that I could do so, if I so desired!}
Each product has a unique purpose, and natural healing properties.
Some which include:
- Anti Anxiety
- Depression management
- Headache & Migraine relief
- Pain Salve
- Cure for the common cold
Today I purchased a Banana Bread Lip Balm.
It was hard to choose which product I wanted to try first, but the scent on this one had me! It smells so delicious, I can't get enough.
I am most definitely excited to purchase more products from Atomic Balm, and will add more posts as to how they worked for me.
You can find them on Facebook here:
Thanks for taking the time to check this out! ~Briar-Rose. Xx

No comments:
Post a Comment